Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Well on film4 tonight I watched Adrift, 5 people in the middle of the ocean in a yacht and they decide to take a dip but cant get back in the yacht, to make matters worse the baby is still in the yacht. Very good I thought.

Then I watched the network premiere F. Hooded killers massacre teachers and pupils in a school at night. Really enjoyed this but the ending was cack.

Next, Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003). You all know the story but Jessica Biel is ridiculously hot in this.

After that its Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning. Seen it before but I may as well stay up and watch it now!

Yes but unless somebody had a mask on he did go off the roof. May need to watch it again then. Unless he pushed Moriharty off the roof.. I know something went off because suicide would not be in his character so I never believed it happened its just how it was done. Probably simple. It normally is.

A lot to do with his homeless network I reckon: The guy who knocks Watson over(so they can set Sherlock and damage in place without Watson seeing?) and the truck in front of Sherlock's body one second then missing the next (landing site?) are the two things I spotted which I reckon will form part of the reveal.

Just finished watching The Midnight Meat Train. Vinnie Jones plays a silent NY serial killer who butchers (in the dictionary definition sense) people on the subway. The story is a bit of an afterthought to the gory subway scenes and there's a twist at the end which makes entirely no sense and rather ruins the feel of the movie. So if you're after an intellectual thriller steer clear, if you're not after thinking too much and fancy a gory flick this film has a good few moments where you actually squirm. Not scary mind, but very visual. Gets a generous 3/5 for entertainment value.

Ahh never noticed the lorry or forgot about it. It makes sense now. I know he wouldnt jump unless it was a set up. His dramatic ranblings I thought out of character and I was thinking no this is not you Shelock what plan do you have?

Now I'm not sure that I wanted to know but it would have been bugging me for months. I only have freeview now so I dont think I can watch whole series now. I'm sure if I watched it again I would pay closer attention to what was happening on the ground. They may show the last series before the end of the year anyway.

Edited by Nightguard

3rd episode of Homeland tonight,great series,really keeps you guessing

homeland-poster.jpg

Very similar to the film called Traitor with Guy Pearce and Don Cheadle

I wonder if that movie is made by Fox also :ph34r:

I'm off to check. :thumbup:

EDIT: Traitor is not, but I am seriously wondering about the undertones of the above programme.

Edited by sphericalfox

I'm only 1/2 watching at as I'm also on foxestalk but the bit a few mins ago where another planet hit the earth millions of years ago and became the moon... Brilliant, that got my attention!

Missed that bit, all I took from it was: Why is this woman showing us she knows the rough shape of the British Isles on a beach? Get to MOTD 2 already!

Just watched “War Horse the real story” and it was brilliant.

I genuinely didn’t realise the role that horses played in WW1 was so great and how much the outcome was down to them .

I always thought they were just an anachronism of previous conflicts.

i actually choked up a few times hearing about the bonds made between the men and their horses

i'm a soppy old git