Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Anyone watching that programme about QPR after MOTD2? It's about how they were saved from the brink of bankruptcy and there promotion to the PL.

will be Sky+ing it

Watching it now - if our fans ever show the same lack of gratitude and frank foul mouthing to the Thais that a large amount of QPR fans showed Briatore I will not stand with them one bit. Think it's great to finally see what goes on behind the scenes and the true enthusiasm that these big spending chairmen bring to the club. Not that I'm saying I agree with all the conversations and decision making that we've seen, but I at least see they're earnest.

I'm only 1/2 watching at as I'm also on foxestalk but the bit a few mins ago where another planet hit the earth millions of years ago and became the moon... Brilliant, that got my attention!

They stole that bit of CGI from 'Planet Earth'.

Edited by sphericalfox

Well I was going to watch catch up TV from last night but it is not working. Temporarily unavailable. Typical I will not have much time thisweek to catch up/ Leicester beer fest this week. I shall be down there at some point working. Managed to get the program today so have the list. It is likely on the CAMRA website but normally I am sure it is emailed to local members