Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

That's why i shut after my last dig.

Lets be honest, a puff who drinks WKD is never gonna win an argument about beer ;)

True dat. Might I add that WKD is best served as the blue variety, mixed with some fortified wine (ie port) aka a cheeky vimto. That particular potent combo led to me emailing naked pics of one housemate to the parents of another in a night of wild debauchery and man bits. :thumbup:

You're joking right? We don't drink the piss water that is Foster (which is owned by Heineken)

Personally i'm a WKD lad :thumbup:

*Cough cough* I drink Fosters well did when i was in the UK and a few times over here. It's not the best but out of the standard cheap beers it's not to bad.

WKD hang your head in shame and get yourself a Diabetes test

Channel Quest. Program just finished. How do they do it? How bricks are made. Sure they mentioned Ibstock when I had just turned on.

Back to back Mythbusters now for about 2 hours. Exploding trousers now.

Exploded inside trousers but my trousers have never exploded.

In Hell. Claude Van Dam. Violent prison drama. Hes in Russia somebody kills his wife so he guns him down and gets life. Sent to prison with nast govener who makes prisoners fight each other. Already had one male rape. Dont know how hes gonna get out. He is guilty of the crime.

It seems it was based on a real prison and story. Unusual for Van dam. Didn't do much fighting. Either lost or refused to fight. Prison was closed 3 months after he drove out the gates in a prison officers car with a fellow prisoners written accounts of what happened over 20 years inside.

Never thought the Russians bothered much about the conditions and welfare of prisoners.

Edited by Nightguard