Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

There's absolutely nothing on that I want to watch so i'm watching Babylon 5 The Gathering, that's the pilot episode. For those that know it, Delenn reminds me of a bald wicked witch of the west in this one. Then i'll watch In The Beginning which was filmed after series 4 but is set before the pilot. Should watch it first really but just feels better that way round as the characters look the same as the series. Then i'll make a start on the series. Many, many days of viewing pleasure as I don't think there's much on that I want to see

Celtics @ Heat on ESPN.

Shame about the result.

I have NBA ILP and watch every Heat game. The Thunder, Heat game was immense the other day.

Caught a few minutes of some programme talking about the historic production of Saffron in England. Never knew we were the biggest exporters in the world at one time. always though it was an exotic Eastern thingy.

probably get laughed at but I just watched the latest Dr.House - yes I enjoy it even if the story is the same EVERY week - and the latest Justified - which was the poorest episode of what I have thought to be a very good series (again surprisingly).

Something called Homeland on CH4 +1. There is an horror movie on after The Last Exorcism. Anyone seen it and is it worth keeping on this channel?

Don't think I can stand much of this. It's supposed to be a documentary type film following an evagalist about. I knoww its only make believe but the preaching is getting on my nerves.

Edited by Nightguard

9/11: The Lost Tapes on C4. Very interesting documentary following the day's events from the perspective of air traffic control.

I was watching a bit of that when i heard one of the ATC say something like, " they switched off the transponders, so we didn't know where they were "

What a load of old bollox , do they really expect us to believe that the sophisticated air traffic control system and norad could be thrown into confusion just by switching off the transponders .

Would the Russians been able to penetrate and attack the most secure airspace in the world undetected simply turning off transponders ?

Edited by Zingari