Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

think so. Friday is about the only night I do go out and it's the best telly. Normally just see a few friends but they are about 10 years older and talk amongst themselves about 'the good old days' their youth in the 50's and I feel like a gooseberry sometimes so not been out for a few weeks. Not seen them for years because of my work and when I do it seems a waste of time.

I caught five minutes of The Only Way Is Essex earlier. That is blummin mental!

I couldn't work out if it was a soap opera or real life, what the hell is it? There were grown men standing around in a bar playing with their hair like women do fluffing their fringe up and shit. I think the fifteenth strand of hair from the right ear on one of the guys foreheads was slightly out of place and he was trying to get it into position or something, whilst having a schoolgirl bitchfest with some bird and another lad.

And the same lads were talking about just being back from the salon! I was quite fascinated really to see how these people act, especially if it is real.

Just an observation about Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares USA - if any Americans were to get their impression of British people from this programme, they would assume that Brits are all rude but efficient. Generally, I think we're polite and inefficient.

A For Acid - Martin Clunes. True story about a serial killer during WW2 and it was not legitimate.

Usual story. His parents were all Fire and Brimstone and it put him on the right path to be a murderer..

Edited by Nightguard

56 up, fascinating programme.

PS did anyone see the new Family Guy last night?Were they even trying to be funny?

Sad i admit... but im so pleased to hear the 56 up has been shown... been watching the series since the 70s.

Im off to Torrent land..unless anyone can sugest a better place?

Also, i saw a relatively new US office last night.. the FIRST time i have not enjoyed one of the shows, very very poor..its time to go!

Edited by ozleicester

Sad i admit... but im so pleased to hear the 56 up has been shown... been watching the series since the 70s.

I've been watching it since 28 up (although I missed it last time) It's like holding up a mirror to our own lives.