Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Giving a rat the kiss of life is quite funny.

Prophets of science Fiction. His first story said how long it would take to get to the moon and where ihe ship would be launched from within 50 miles. Said at the time there was a lot going on in the field of science so he used a lot of that.

Nice program on Quest now Death machines. Testing torture and execution machines. During the French rvolution anyone supporting the arotocrosy had their head removed. In one year 15000 had their heads chopped off. Showing the garotte now. Wonderful. During the Inqutision the victim had a choice death by fire or death by garotte.

Edited by Nightguard

Film 4 on atm. The end of The Third Man the The Abyss then Good Morning Vietnam Not too bad.

Watching Good Morning Vietham. playing Wonderful World over scenes of villages being attacked and bombed by the Yanks.

Edited by Nightguard

A notice just popped up on my TV. Got Sky Sports free for the weekend on Virgin. It will be to their advantage though. I wonder how many will take on the sports package after watching it? I won't because of my money situation but I bet there will be a few who will whether they can afford it or not.

Just watching Man City thrash Man Utd 6-0

Edited by Nightguard

Some film called Megafault. Bit pathetic really. An earthquake causing a crack across America. There were some demolition workers wh set of a chain reaction of a secret weapon the US military had. This weapon froze the water underground in enemy territory so to destroy them without using bombs. The sort of thing some people would believe if someone put it on youtube.

Should have posted this here.

Womens football.

I shouldn't laugh but the Columbia/Nort korea womand football was

delayed because they had the wrong flag at the start.

The brought the S Korea one. The N Korea people were not happy.

That's a bazinga, right?

Forgot about that awful catch-phrase. I think the intro/theme song is very clever but the rest of the program is awful. I find it very predictable and drowned out by canned laughter at minor "jokes". It's just my opinion and I can see why some people would like it, but it's ridiculously popular for what it is.

Edited by RonnieTodger