Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Just watched the first part of Good Cop. Very, very good.

I thought I noticed one of the main characters speaking a bit East Midz for a moment, but he was speaking in a Northern accent for the remainder of the episode. Looked him up on IMDB and it turns out my hunch was right - he's from Coalville!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2584392/

Says he was born there... doesn't say how young he was when he escaped that particular asylum.

Coalville is renowned as the lycra testing centre of the world... :ph34r:

Anyone watch the second part of Good Cop tonight? I'm loving this series do far - tense and pretty grizzly. I like how deliberately ambiguous the character is and how you don't really know how to feel about him. Good stuff.

I haven't but will download it on your recco.

Just watched some of the bundesliga hightlights on ITV4..have to say the atmosphere looks incredible at most games, so many flags and banners etc. Also, quite interesting to see at the end of the game, the winning team go over to their fans and all bow, strange considering our players don't even bother sometimes acknowledging us at games at the end.

exactly, but its not exclusive to germany a lot of teams in europe do that, they do it in the US too...leading songs at the end etc....

I find it strange really its almost like the teams in england cant wait to get off the pitch...I also find it amusing that in other countries fans jump into the crowd even taking the capos microphone to lead chants whilst in england if players do want to get close to the fans to throw shirts etc...stewards often form a line stopping them doing this....incredible.

After reading this I watched it and also thought it was very good, so thanks. I've been looking for a new British cop drama since Luther finished and this could be it.

You should try Line Of Duty :thumbup:

Guest Col city fan

Scotland v Serbia and CANNOT BELIEVE that the Scots are still going with only one up front at home, with Kenny Miller! Levein is so unadventurous.

It takes a Cult

On the Community Channel

Rewatched that too, that and Audition are two films that show how torture style horror should be done, not that Hostel rubbish.

And yeah, Hostel was pretty bad.

But I ended up really not liking Old Boy, too fxxxed up from 60th min onwards

Simpsons.

The old series are brilliant, Hank Scorpio was a top character.

That episode ruined Drive for me, I can't watch it without expecting to hear Albert Brooks suddenly say "what's your least favorite country, Italy or France?... Nobody ever says Italy"

Edited by 21st Century Fox

That episode ruined Drive for me, I can't watch it without expecting to hear Albert Brooks suddenly say "what's your least favorite country, Italy or France?... Nobody ever says Italy"

lol - It's a great episode though.

"I don't expect you to do anything except die and be a very cheap funeral"