Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Cop Squad on Pick TV. They are in Cambridge. A young bloke's been assulted, his four mates were there but neither them or the victim saw the attacker. They were all at a house party nearby and the house owner don't know anytrhing either. The party goers are in a garden and the police say they do not have enough to go to the house and arrest anyone.

Interesting program on BBC Three late last night. Allout toilets. The Japanese have ones that when you press a button it squirts water up your bum. It also plays music to hide the sound of peeing ast the Japanese are not keen on others hearing them doing it.

On the opposite end the ones in Bangladesh are non-existant. They shit in the gutter. There are groups trying to improve things but they are finding it difficult as the people are that poor that they move around to work and don't stay in one place to build permanent loos.

Interesting program on BBC Three late last night. Allout toilets. The Japanese have ones that when you press a button it squirts water up your bum. It also plays music to hide the sound of peeing ast the Japanese are not keen on others hearing them doing it.

On the opposite end the ones in Bangladesh are non-existant. They shit in the gutter. There are groups trying to improve things but they are finding it difficult as the people are that poor that they move around to work and don't stay in one place to build permanent loos.

Hopefully not the same water you just emptied your bowels into?

My uncle in America had one fitted earlier this year. The seat is heated, you do your business & it then squirts warm water......which is not so different to a bidet. It also had a remote control to alter the temperature & the direction of the jets. The best bit was when it started blow-drying with hot air. Brilliant & hilarious!! They could hear me laughing downstairs!!

• Like 1

Pointless - are the 100 people they question drawn from a special needs school? Only 59 were able to place King Louis XIV as from France, 62 were able to place King Juan Carlos in Spain, but the most ridiculous one of all is a mere 66 were able to figure out that "Pharoah Tutankhamun" was an Egyptian. Face palms all round.

Watched Empire on Yesterday. Julias Caesar has just been done in and Octavius is on the run until he gets the courage to return as the new Caesar. Now Great British Railway journeys. wonderful viewing.

don't know whether to reconnect my Virgin box. I disconnected with the intention of just having a freeviewbox but it seems I'll have to pay a ending contract fee. Virgin prices are going up as well. For some reason I paid £6 more this month. May be worth paying the £35. I miss the catchup TV though.

Football League Show. Waiting for Leicester to come on. Did they say at the beginning 'juttering Leicester'

I'll let you know later - I'm watching a delayed recording of BBC1 and I'm only now getting to the end of Fulham-Spurs on MOTD.

Stuttering, which is fair enough after getting 8 out of 18 possible points following a period where we got 28 out of 33.

Inside out about the apparant decline in amount of time people are spending driving cars. Was amazed to see the amount of people using trains going up 40% in recent years, at those prices the train companies must be rolling in it.

Not surprised that much though because I was always noticed how little traffic there is in London compared to other similiar sized cities.

I'm about to watch the Killing III though on iPlayer. Class.

The best thing on tv.

However I'm being forced to watch some shite about fat people who don't understand why they are overweight, yet eat loads of unhealthy food and do no exercise and want a quick fix so they can lose weight!