Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Waterworld on ITV1+1. Never actually seen it before, it's alright so far.

Was not too bad a movie bar how much they spent making it, it was made at the height of Costners cinematic power and he also went on to make the Postman.

Both these movies really threw a huge anchor around his career.

One of the worst movies i have seen in regards to huge budget etc., was the god awful Battlefield Earth which helped to kill off a revitalised Travolta lol

Was not too bad a movie bar how much they spent making it, it was made at the height of Costners cinematic power and he also went on to make the Postman.

Both these movies really threw a huge anchor around his career.

One of the worst movies i have seen in regards to huge budget etc., was the god awful Battlefield Earth which helped to kill off a revitalised Travolta lol

Still never seen that and don't think I want to.

Recorded some show off Ex-Sports, Sky 419 called ManTracker

They send a couple of randoms who know eachother out into the wilderness to be hunted by two horsemen, both of whom apparently very experienced. And they give the 'prey' two days to get to a point some 25k+ away over some very rough terrain like the Rockies and Florida swamps.

Very entertaining, but they obviously have cameras all over the shop following both couples so some bits could be sketchy but its very entertaining, I'd love to see 'Bear' Grylls have a go

Not looked at my TV schedule yet. Thinking about food. Will do my first dinner. Got an Indian meal for two so will split it. Also have onion Bajis and may start with pate on toast and a pot noodle with a mini trfle for desert.. No expenses spared in my household. (of one) Washed down with a Xmas beer of course. Abbot, Black Sheep or Sainsbury's crap 2.1%?

Stardust then Lavender Hill Mob Film Four. Meal OK. Had a can of the Sainsbury's whilst waiting for the microwave to ping. On Abbots now.

Edited by Rincewind