Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Only saw the last hour of III. Mainly car chasing and explosions. Previewing films next week and MI II is on again. Film Four show the same films all the time.

Did you watch the first one earlier?at one point when Ethan is alone in a flat in London there's radio on in the background. The presenter mentions man utd, then forest then a Leicester city result. Famous !or what?!

Anyone else noticed this before or am i just sad?i rewound it to double check as well

Two good movies on Film4 later, Trainspotting and then Audition.

Audition is a slow burning Japanese Horror in the tradition of movies like Old Boy, the cheesewire bits :thumbup:

Used to have them on DVD, Tartan Asia Extreme brand.

Edited by ithuriel

Later on there is a film/TV Film of Bag Of Bones which was written by Stephen King. Pierce Brosman is in it. Being Stephen King he draws on his own life for the storyline. It is about a writer who's wife is killed in a car accident. Stephen King himself was injured by a car hitting him near to where he lives and a few of his stories feature writers.

I thought Bag Of Bones was a collection of short stories though. Thought I had it somewhe but not sure If I have read it. I am part way through two other books of his.

I have LotR on DVD so can watch iyt anytime without the ads.Didnt realise it was on so missed a lot of it so not bothered. I once watched all three in one go when at work. It was a 12 hour shift so just about got through them. Could have been shorter maybe but I believe they already took large chunks out of them so they were near the limit with the length without reducing the quality.

Perhaps the poeple who put themselves up for that are not as bright as they imagine.

I doubt the masses watch the Crystal Maze anyway, which i did not realise was back on after all these years :xmasunsure:

Richard O'Brien still doing the honours?

Edited by ithuriel