Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Just put ITV 2 on. I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry. Two blokes arrange a civil marriage so the can claim benefits as a couple.

It's a comedy Adam Sandler Kevin James.

This film is definitely not PC Just had an investigator outside their house who said their dustbin was not gay enough.

Bit silly at the end but some funny moments.

Edited by Rincewind

wtf, I didnt see the post above?!

I'm about to start One tomorrow, am I going to enjoy it? Heard rave reviews from everyone about it.

It's fantastic mate. Some great storylines, real dark humour at points and a fundamentally brilliant central character. To watch the morality of certain characters change across seasons is really interesting. Don't really want to give anything away to be honest but I'd imagine like most you'll absolutely love it

wtf, I didnt see the post above?!

I'm about to start One tomorrow, am I going to enjoy it? Heard rave reviews from everyone about it.

I'm not usually one for watching 'series'......as I tend to miss odd episodes & can't keep track. I'm not sure that makes me a very good judge, but it's f**king brilliant. I flew through the 4.5 series in just a couple of weeks. It's difficult not to watch the next one straight away when you know you can.

As Emilio has said, the character development is fantastic with so many twists & turns.

There is talk of another series or even a film. As much as I don't want it to end.......I don't know where else it can go?

I can't believe there is a gap of a whole year mid-season??!!

It's fantastic mate. Some great storylines, real dark humour at points and a fundamentally brilliant central character. To watch the morality of certain characters change across seasons is really interesting. Don't really want to give anything away to be honest but I'd imagine like most you'll absolutely love it

Considering Cranstons last job was the dad in Malcolm in the middle!! Him & Jessie are sublime in Breaking Bad yo.

• Like 1

Considering Cranstons last job was the dad in Malcolm in the middle!! Him & Jessie are sublime in Breaking Bad yo.

Took me a while to get over him being the dad from Malcolm in the Middle. I really didn't expect him to be as good as he is.

I always hated chemistry at school but I've learnt so much & feel I could make a living out of it. Anyone fancy going into business??

The Undatables. Tourette's is awful, but I can't help laughing at some of it sometimes.

yeah know what you mean,he got on really well,and seemed a decent bloke and fair play to her for seeing him through the Tourette's " fishy cock cvnt" was probably not the best start of a date !

I'm not usually one for watching 'series'......as I tend to miss odd episodes & can't keep track. I'm not sure that makes me a very good judge, but it's f**king brilliant. I flew through the 4.5 series in just a couple of weeks. It's difficult not to watch the next one straight away when you know you can.

As Emilio has said, the character development is fantastic with so many twists & turns.

There is talk of another series or even a film. As much as I don't want it to end.......I don't know where else it can go?

I can't believe there is a gap of a whole year mid-season??!!

I'm the same and Breaking Bad is AWESOME. That said, I was watching it with my then girlfriend and we broke up so I've only got part of the way into season 2. Need to sort that out.

Finished the first season of Breaking Bad, very good, very impressed.

Each season is better than the last. Looking back, season 1 is a bit of a slow burner. It's good, but compared to what comes, it's nothing more than an aperitif before the main meal.

I'm the same and Breaking Bad is AWESOME. That said, I was watching it with my then girlfriend and we broke up so I've only got part of the way into season 2. Need to sort that out.

Splitting up is awful sometimes. Amazon can be a great healer

Edited by pSinatra