Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Auschwitz - Inside the Nazi State.

Great documentary series, chilling and educational.

Hearing some of the German soldiers still say to this day they have ro regrets.

El Empty - have you seen Dirt Road Truckers? Brilliant show, same sort of thing but in the dead bits of Australia

Also currently enjoying Baggage Battles

Never heard of that one. Will look out for it.

I liked the sound of baggage battles at first. Thought it was some kind of cctv footage show from airports, but it isn't! Shame.

Edited by El Empty

The Following,new series with with Kevin Bacon as ex-FBI tracking an escaped serial killer,worth a watch :thumbup:

watched the first part a few days ago. Seems reasonable so far. will try no.2 next week.

It's a ****ing joke. They interviewed some of those eastern European ****s for "A warning from history" after they massacred whole families by shooting them and their attitude was "meh, ****s deserved it coz they were Jewish"

There really is no justice in the world when worthless filth like that are living into their nineties and haven't died of a slow, painful and hopefully humiliating disease.

Disgusting excuses for human beings, it'll be a good day for humanity when the last member of the SS breathes his last.

I'm not watching it THIS second but I've spent most of the weekend watching the first series of 'Fist of Fun', recently re-released on ridiculously complete DVD set with tons of extras.

Considering it's from 1995 it's aged really well, apart from the terrible, terrible clothes they're wearing, which thanks to the commentary, I now know were chosen for them

There really is no justice in the world when worthless filth like that are living into their nineties and haven't died of a slow, painful and hopefully humiliating disease.

Disgusting excuses for human beings, it'll be a good day for humanity when the last member of the SS breathes his last.

Maybe so, but we don't have to keep harking back nearly a century to prove that there is no justice in the world. Much of that modern proof comes from the Europeans and Americans who now reside in Israel. I'm forgetting the word I'm looking for.