Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Just switched my free setbox to my Virgin box. Problems with faults and stations not showing. Anyway on Film 4 and Quiet man just starting with John Wayne.

Wanted to reduce the package but because I ytook a loyalty deal out last july its June before I can cancel so I'm stuck with it unless I pay canelation fees.

I think Virgin are giving a film channel for free in Feb so I changed boxes.

Not been able to reconnect it until today.

Just switched my free setbox to my Virgin box. Problems with faults and stations not showing. Anyway on Film 4 and Quiet man just starting with John Wayne.

Wanted to reduce the package but because I ytook a loyalty deal out last july its June before I can cancel so I'm stuck with it unless I pay canelation fees.

I think Virgin are giving a film channel for free in Feb so I changed boxes.

Not been able to reconnect it until today.

It's picture box. If you've not seen the films before it's because you wouldn't watch it anyway.

It's picture box. If you've not seen the films before it's because you wouldn't watch it anyway.

seems about right. The free ones are usually rubbish. Trying to cut down on what I pay and Virgin increased their prices this month. On a loyalty package but still too much. I can cancel in June but not much use if I get extra for pension credits in July. And cancellatiom charges will wipe away what I save. I'll just have to have a couple of really tight months. Think my TV license stops for a couple of months and I'll pay no water rates till April so saving something.

The Quiet man is longer than I thought. Recording last half hour to listen to phone in.

Been loving Africa. Could watch BBC Attenborough documentaries all day. Vast amount of incredible shots of things 99% of the world will never see.

First Top Gear episode back was a good start as well.

Caught up with last weeks Africa earlier on. Good stuff.

Did the new series of top gear start on sunday then?

Never heard of that one. Will look out for it.

I liked the sound of baggage battles at first. Thought it was some kind of cctv footage show from airports, but it isn't! Shame.

Just realised I made that show up. It's called Outback Truckers, I think it's because whenever I see Ice Road Truckers abbreviated to "IRT" I read "DIRT" cause I'm a blithering idiot

Important note: there are two female truckers in it. One is a supposed former model, the other is more blokey than the blokes in it. Neither have got anything on Ice Road Truckers' Lisa

Edited by Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

Been loving Africa. Could watch BBC Attenborough documentaries all day. Vast amount of incredible shots of things 99% of the world will never see.

First Top Gear episode back was a good start as well.

It won't surprise you to know that I hate everything about "Top Gear"

What's wrong with Top Gear? Yes Clarkson is an enormous bellend, Hammond is an annoying lickspittle and May is playing to some twee middle-england stereotype, but you're suppose to laugh AT them, not WITH them and it's refreshing that they know this. Top Gear is a piece of escapism for petrolheads to dream, cos 99% of us will never get to drive most of the cars they feature nor in the places they drive them either.

What's wrong with Top Gear? Yes Clarkson is an enormous bellend, Hammond is an annoying lickspittle and May is playing to some twee middle-england stereotype, but you're suppose to laugh AT them, not WITH them and it's refreshing that they know this. Top Gear is a piece of escapism for petrolheads to dream, cos 99% of us will never get to drive most of the cars they feature nor in the places they drive them either.

I reckon people who don't like it just don't understand it.

Is that because it doesn't take itself seriously?

I don't understand the obsession with cars.

I agree with the two responses you have.

Clarkson is an abomination and that little guy is one of the worst presenters I've ever had the misfortune to watch. This boys and cars idea is also perverse.

I guess I'm just different to you Haydos. The presenters DO take themselves seriously whether you think the programme does or not. and the Top Gear followers are a strange set of sub-human species who probably like to read look at the pictures in the Sunday sport

Agree with what FIF says about Clarkson and the little guy! The little guy is a reet tithead. Cares way too much about his hair.

Jeremy Kyle's a cracker at the mo. Some young couple on and they've just found out that the kid ain't his. She insists she hasn't slept with anyone else. Then five minutes later she says 'I know who the Dad is but I haven't slept with him'. lol Young love eh.

Thankfully the Mrs has now turned over to Time Team which is less annoying.