Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

I agree with the two responses you have.

Clarkson is an abomination and that little guy is one of the worst presenters I've ever had the misfortune to watch. This boys and cars idea is also perverse.

I guess I'm just different to you Haydos. The presenters DO take themselves seriously whether you think the programme does or not. and the Top Gear followers are a strange set of sub-human species who probably like to read look at the pictures in the Sunday sport

Like Soccer Saturday, it's just good old fashioned light entertainment. The kind you get with your mates. If you'd ever had any mates you'd probably understand.

Is the Following any good/what is it like?

It's from the writers of the Scream films and watching it you can sort of see that. It follows a serial killer with an obsession for Edgar Allen Poe and the cop who originally caught him. The killer has a cult following and they complete gruesome murders (kind of on his behalf) whilst he's locked up.

It's loads better than I've just poorly described though :thumbup:

In my opinion it's a very good series, had me hooked since it started. It's not got the kind of ingenious storyline of Breaking Bad or anything but there's a decent twist on the typical cop drama.

Edited by Guest