Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Thanks to Roy Croppers ladyboy wife (or is it mangirl? Not sure tbh) I've just ascertained that Harry Panayiotou shares a surname with 80's, 90's and 2G's pop sensation George Michael. Hairy George's real surname is Panayiotou. Bit of good news on this awful footballing day.

I wonder if Cropper twisted the arms of producers to get the name Panayiotou mentioned in a Corrie line. Played Roy.

Edited by El Empty

Watched Ed Stafford Marooned and Naked yesterday very good although clueless at times.

Basically he had to survive 60 days on a deserted island naked with no tools or anything, deffo recommend watching it.

Will be watching the Walking the Amazon which he did as well tonight.

onto the second season of Sopranos - Wife loves it a lot more than I do.

Can't stand the mother or psychoanalyst parts but it is improving. Not so many tit shots in the second series so far.

I've never watched the sopranos but always wanted to would you recommend it?

Everyone I've read on this site talk about it would.

I found the first season rather slow, but enjoyed a few of the mafia characters. The mother and analyst put me to sleep though. The second season has started reasonably well but if it wasn't that my wife is really enjoying it I think I'd have dropped it by now.