Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

I've just watched part 1 of "the Secret of the Seven Sisters" on Aljazeera TV ( it's actually the first time i've looked at it )

i'll try and look out for the other parts but most likely i'll forget and watch father ted or something

Flippin good it was and shows how the oil company cartel ( the 7 sisters) is actually controlling major world events.

El Empty would like this .

I might have a look at that then Zingari. Not watched Al Jazeera or visited their website since they joined the rest of the gang against Libya with their tv fakery and lies and helped destroy the place.

Talking of Father Ted, somebody gave me a dvd of that for Crimbo 2 or 3 years ago and it's still in my dvd rack with the cellophane on. Still don't know if it's any good or not. Vaguely remember seeing bits round a mates house when it was on tele.

I feel like ITV have taken a big shit over my childhood with this 'remake' of catchphrase :(

I don't think they'll ever be able to replace Roy Walker, the guy is a legend.

Glad to see it back on the tele though.

Edited by buzzer_b

Anyone else with LoveFilm?

Amazon are getting into making original TV series, you can watch all the new pilots on there now, rate them and it goes towards which ones get picked up for full series.

I just saw Zombieland (different cast to the film) I was surprised how quickly I warmed to the new cast and it was actually pretty clever in parts, not bad.

Anyone else with LoveFilm?

Amazon are getting into making original TV series, you can watch all the new pilots on there now, rate them and it goes towards which ones get picked up for full series.

I just saw Zombieland (different cast to the film) I was surprised how quickly I warmed to the new cast and it was actually pretty clever in parts, not bad.

Yeah I'm on lovefilm. Sounds decent, will give that a whirl