Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Question time. Does the BBC only invite left wing audiences? It is ridiculous. How Farage didn't go mad, the other panelists were lunatics

It's the new liberal left ones who I think are the real lunatics. The pussy riot follower types. If you want anything other than an open borders, anarchist, anything goes free-for-all type society they call you a fascist and start chainsawing down crosses and making love to frozen chickens! They've gone batshit crazy.

No offense to any sane left wingers.

• Like 3

Scott & Bailey

Saw about half of that, I didn't rate it I'm afraid - the bit at the start when they were in the car talking about the graves was the most boring bit of tv I think I've ever seen.

It was almost TOO realistic. It was like listening to two people actually talk about work not enough drama at all for me! At least the acting was good though.

Is anyone watching the One Show? Alison Moyet has lost some pudding, she looks quite slim.

What's more embarrassing to admit that you watch the One show or to be finding Alf reasonably good looking? :P