Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Lizard Lick Towing.

One of those shows (like storage hunters) that's so awful it's absolutely brilliant.

If you haven't seen it you have to - its a bunch of Jill bullies who run a repo company but basically steal all of the stuff. It's amazing.

This show is incredible.

Some of the stuff Ron comes out with, lol lol

Lizard Lick Towing.

One of those shows (like storage hunters) that's so awful it's absolutely brilliant.

If you haven't seen it you have to - its a bunch of Jill bullies who run a repo company but basically steal all of the stuff. It's amazing.

"How does it feel to get Licked!"

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee-IT.

YOU THINK I'M GONNA BE THE SCAPEGOAT FOR THE WHOLE DAMN MACHINE?!

Edited by Bilo

Guest MattP

I can't help but smile whenever I read any quote that comes from Saul Goodman, Paulie Walnuts or Clay Davis.

Storage hunters is also good - I love it when Jesse fvcks it up like last week when he bought a room full of door knobs! lol

It pisses me off how Brandon and Lori think they are some sort of royalty.

Guest MattP

lol

Pinkman on Saul Goodman: You don't need a criminal lawyer, you need a criminal lawyer.

lol

Saul on Skyler to her face.

'I can see Walts taste in women matches his taste in lawyers, only the very best, with just the right amount of dirty' lol

lol

Saul on Skyler to her face.

'I can see Walts taste in women matches his taste in lawyers, only the very best, with just the right amount of dirty' lol

I'm only on season 2 but Saul is my favourite character.

It pisses me off how Brandon and Lori think they are some sort of royalty.

I see your point but I still like them tho. I think the auctioneer is quality though. Did you see the one where Money bought the artificial cow vagina and he made him put his mouth on it and blow it up? Properly laugh-out-loud funny. I was pissing myself.

I see your point but I still like them tho. I think the auctioneer is quality though. Did you see the one where Money bought the artificial cow vagina and he made him put his mouth on it and blow it up? Properly laugh-out-loud funny. I was pissing myself.

Yeah that guy is quality, love how he gives them celebrity nicknames lol

Quite like Brandon but Lori is probably the least attractive woman I've ever seen lol

T Money is the best :)

Edited by foxfanazer