Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Mock the Week. I doubt Moosebreath will like it they have made a couple of non-complimentary about Cameron and people with money.

:yawn: 

• Like 1

Watching Deal or No Deal for the first time in about three years. How the **** has Noel Edmonds not topped himself out of boredom? Why do they applaud when the £250k is taken out? And does Mr. Edmonds realise he now looks like a Pat Sharpe tribute act from 1989?

Edited by Danizen

I watched 'Heathrow Live' yesterday, did anyone watch it?

I admit I love everything about all types of commercial aircraft, and everything about airports, but the program was amazing... They were filming from inside the cockpit of, and beneath, an A380, mainly in the Air Traffic Control tower and showing you all the people behind the scenes that keeps an International airport like Heathrow moving.

My late Grandad was an Air Traffic Controller for about 35 years, and just filming in the tower at Heathrow highlights how amazing the job is. I always wanted to be one when I was at school, then changed my mind, but after seeing that program I fancy the job again.

It's on all week I think, so can't wait for tonight's episode already!

I watched 'Heathrow Live' yesterday, did anyone watch it?

I admit I love everything about all types of commercial aircraft, and everything about airports, but the program was amazing... They were filming from inside the cockpit of, and beneath, an A380, mainly in the Air Traffic Control tower and showing you all the people behind the scenes that keeps an International airport like Heathrow moving.

My late Grandad was an Air Traffic Controller for about 35 years, and just filming in the tower at Heathrow highlights how amazing the job is. I always wanted to be one when I was at school, then changed my mind, but after seeing that program I fancy the job again.

It's on all week I think, so can't wait for tonight's episode already!

http://www.nats.co.uk/careers/

They are annoying.

My nephew is pretty smart. My brother took him out of school in his final year because he kept saying he was bored and already knew what was being covered, mainly in Maths.

He then tried University Japanese because he wanted to travel there but gave that up to play Omaha. Found that boring so  just lived off his winnings until he needs money for rent or board.

Wouldn't say he was the clever like those kids but it runs in the family apart from me. My brother and wife have a good combination. Niece is pretty bright too.

She works in marketing and is involved in some top fashion brands.

My 3 year old is pretty bright and absorbs everything. She gets bored easily and is full of actual questions.

Her nursery teachers have pointed out how bright she is. Her understanding of the abc, counting etc are very good for her age.

I try to underplay it dispite it making me really proud when others notice.

But i just want her to have a normal up bringing until she is old enough to make her own mind up.

Infact make that i want to punch a few of the parents as well.