Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Love this Heathrow program

Applied last year, failed the aptitude test. Wasn't aware for how tricky it was and attempted it whilst parents coming in and out the room. Will be trying again this year.

I love planes too fox92. Would definitely get my PPL and Commercial should I ever win the lottery

Did you watch today?

The tests looked difficult at the end, all the traffic was building up and that Dave was giving him the 'are you asking me, or telling me?!!'... He said that around 16000 people apply to be an air traffic controller (to NATS, obviously, not just Heathrow lol) and only about 100 make it through.

Shame it's finished now, great program.

Edited by Fox92

Did you watch today?

The tests looked difficult at the end, all the traffic was building up and that Dave was giving him the 'are you asking me, or telling me?!!'... He said that around 16000 people apply to be an air traffic controller (to NATS, obviously, not just Heathrow lol) and only about 100 make it through.

Shame it's finished now, great program.

Yeh, the tests they give you in the initial stage were quite tricky too. It just looks so good. I'll get my gas qualifications and look in to it again.

The Murray documentary on BBC1.

Firstly, It’s so, so awful to think that it could so easily have been him in the gym at Dunblane Primary School when that terrible event happened. Secondly, if it hadn't been before the whole "anti-English" crap myth has been comprehensively debunked. He was so stitched up by the media it's unreal - no wonder he's more guarded with what he says to them most of the time these days.

Edited by leicsmac

Don't Call Me Mad. Recorded from BBC3 last night. Teenagers who have been put in secure homes for various reasons from self harm.

Sad really. It is also possible that some will be unable to cope out on their own and end up in hostels or maybe turn to drugs and crime. Prisons have around 70% of inmates with mental health problems.

That was a load of balls.

Made me wince and say """"oooohya beauty" a lot.

Nice little bit at the end where he is playing crazy golf. Shows his return to normal life. Very heartwarming end

Watching it now. Not nice.

Who is that stupid woman?

Ask God for help? Silly bitch. He needs a surgeon not a bolt of lightning.

Edited by Rincewind

Watched Don't call me crazy on BBC3.

An eye opener for me, it's about mental health issues in young people. Might be a common misconception to some people for things that appear trivial and easy to fix such as OCD and refusing and the program did a good job of showing otherwise.

I watched the first one. I don't envy any parent that has to deal with it. The ones in the programme were understanding and sensible. Imagine how it would be if they came from a poorly educated background.

It may be more common than some people realise.

An old Celebrity Juice. My god.....that Joey Essex is a right cvnt!!!

'How many sides does a square have?' 6?!?!

'Which country borders Wales? Russia?!?!!?

'What country does DANISH bacon come from? Fvcking Germany!?!?!!?

Whiphead.