Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

The Returned Channel Four. Subtitled. Think it's French Only recognised one word. Bonjour. And the actors names look French sounding.

Been a great series,last episode tonight

Top Gear, they stumble into a dogging site lol (all fake I know)

Did you see it last week? Cruising down the river in Stratford, even knocked someone out his boat lol

I don't watch it today, I tape it then watch it tomorrow so ill be catching you up.

Final Destination just been on. Wasn't really watching it but everytime I looked up someone was dying an horrible death. Never really been keen on it. First time viewing OK  for the novelty but it must be on once a month. Same as that one last night Conair.

There used to be a variet of films on and many unseen films now they are repeated too often.

Been watching all the series of Love/Hate (Irish crime drama, first season has just started on Channel 5), It's brilliant, the first series is the worst of the lot though, it comes into it's own after the 2nd one. I'd seriously recommend watching it.

Been watching all the series of Love/Hate (Irish crime drama, first season has just started on Channel 5), It's brilliant, the first series is the worst of the lot though, it comes into it's own after the 2nd one. I'd seriously recommend watching it.

Watched the first episode last night, enjoyed it. A mate has watched it all said its quality so will stick with it.