Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Can't bring myself to watch TV before 7pm...sometimes dont watch TV at all, makes me feel like a loser if I watched tv during the day.

Day off looking after kids,raining(I knew I could get the weather in just for you),bad back,housework done and lunchtime.Makes a change to be on my arse for an hour or two watching sport,oh and I couldn't resist going into the office as I passed it this morning.i for one don't feel like a loser as even thinking it would make me a weaker person( joke)

Day off looking after kids,raining(I knew I could get the weather in just for you),bad back,housework done and lunchtime.Makes a change to be on my arse for an hour or two watching sport,oh and I couldn't resist going into the office as I passed it this morning.i for one don't feel like a loser as even thinking it would make me a weaker person( joke)

I wasn't calling you matey, it was really a personnel choice.  Looking after the kids watching tele?, not sure I've ever had the chance to sit down with my neices and nephew...let alone watch tv. :D

Its quite nice here ATM...no rain yet......winds picking up though could mean its a comin.

Edited by purpleronnie

I wasn't calling you matey, it was really a personnel choice.  Looking after the kids watching tele?, not sure I've ever had the chance to sit down with my neices and nephew...let alone watch tv. :D

Its quite nice here ATM...no rain yet......winds picking up though could mean its a comin.

i know you weren't ,my eldest is 13 and she has gone off with my mum to help out at the Cancer Research shop,and my youngest is building a den with his mate in the rain!so I'm not really looking after them at the moment!

Can't bring myself to watch TV before 7pm...sometimes dont watch TV at all, makes me feel like a loser if I watched tv during the day.

Thanks lol

If anyone hasn't seen 'The White Queen' I really recommend it. It's a drama set during the war of the roses and it's all on iplayer.

I've watched all episodes so far. I'm a geek when it comes to history and period dramas and I do like The White Queen, however some of the acting leaves little to be desired.

Thanks lol

I've watched all episodes so far. I'm a geek when it comes to history and period dramas and I do like The White Queen, however some of the acting leaves little to be desired.

You watching The Mill,Mikey? Edited by rico

I really hope you are not serious.  :unsure:

Damn right I'm serious. Emmerdale Farm has gone reet downhill and apparently it's all down to the gay writers. I blame Graham Norton for the downfall of television.

I wouldn't take anything EL says as serious, he doesn't believe man has walked on the moon.

The believers are the ones who think that man has walked on the moon. I'm a 'knower' on that front, and know that no man has even so much as farted outside the Van Allen belts!

• Like 2

A slight deviation from the theme - what are you 'listening to' right now. A friend from Sofia just had one of his plays performed on Radio 4, 'Red Star Newport'. It's about a football club run as a co-operative. I even managed to persuade him to sneak in a little reference to Citeh (unfortunately it wasn't a very flattering one).

Only 45 minutes, if you're into that sort of thing...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b037v9cr

Troy with Brad Pitt ITV 2 Its madness. One army charging another and lashing out with swords and axes. Complete carnage'

my mind only remembers a horse from my childhood.

turns out that only turns up about 5mins from the end. ffs

Yes very well done. They wewre well fooled.

Orlando Bloom Peter O'toole were in it too.

Noticed a Brian Cox in it. Not THE Prof Brian Cox surely?

If I had to guess I would say it was more likely to be the pretty famous actor Brian Cox.