Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

The secret life of dogs.

Just had a fella on who was injured whilst in the forces which left him in a wheelchair and lost his memory ad emotions.

He couldn't remember his kids or his wife or anything.

Anyway, one day he met a dog who was failing its guidedog training because it didn't respond. The dog saw the bloke and picked something up to give to him. When the chap didn't respond the dog got the hump and wanted to please so kept fetching stuff for the bloke.

Long story short - when the guy finally acknowledged the dog it was the catalyst that allowed the dog to train properly and qualify.

Through the dog he eventually managed to reconnect with his family, re-marry his wife and had the four legged hero as his best man.

Later on the guy and his wife were both hit by a car and this dog put him in the recovery position, covered him in a blanket, went to fetch the guys phone which had flown off and then went to a hotel to get help. Unbelievable.

The dog was awarded the Victoria Cross. Unfortunately, old age caught up with him but before he went. The dog trained up his replacement.

• Like 1

The secret life of dogs.

Just had a fella on who was injured whilst in the forces which left him in a wheelchair and lost his memory ad emotions.

He couldn't remember his kids or his wife or anything.

Anyway, one day he met a dog who was failing its guidedog training because it didn't respond. The dog saw the bloke and picked something up to give to him. When the chap didn't respond the dog got the hump and wanted to please so kept fetching stuff for the bloke.

Long story short - when the guy finally acknowledged the dog it was the catalyst that allowed the dog to train properly and qualify.

Through the dog he eventually managed to reconnect with his family, re-marry his wife and had the four legged hero as his best man.

Later on the guy and his wife were both hit by a car and this dog put him in the recovery position, covered him in a blanket, went to fetch the guys phone which had flown off and then went to a hotel to get help. Unbelievable.

The dog was awarded the Victoria Cross. Unfortunately, old age caught up with him but before he went. The dog trained up his replacement.

Some stories that I've heard about dogs are simply incredible!

An Idiot Abroad. First time.

Is that Karl for real? Or is it scripted. He's in China.

The title is apt anyway.

Brilliant show. It's obviously played on a bit for comedy but having watched the whole first season, I get the impression he is actually like that.

An Idiot Abroad. First time.

Is that Karl for real? Or is it scripted. He's in China.

The title is apt anyway.

Brilliant show. It's obviously played on a bit for comedy but having watched the whole first season, I get the impression he is actually like that.

Yeah, it's obviously staged up to a point but if you've heard the XFM Shows from about 10 years ago, he really is like that.

Yeah, it's obviously staged up to a point but if you've heard the XFM Shows from about 10 years ago, he really is like that.

So they are using him as a bit of a stooge to get a cheap laugh?

Ross Kemp on a program about gang violence in Liverpool.

Edited by Rincewind

Did you see the one where he eats apple out of bear shit?

I must have missed that one. Ha

He seems to have eaten everything else he has found though. Eating the big spiders are the ones that mess me up! lol

It's the way he describes some of them as well; "It's like an explosion of puss and guts". Lovely!!!! haha

I must have missed that one. Ha

He seems to have eaten everything else he has found though. Eating the big spiders are the ones that mess me up! lol

It's the way he describes some of them as well; "It's like an explosion of puss and guts". Lovely!!!! haha

You're welcome Mikey....

lol

Also drinking his own piss out of a snake skin is pretty good.