Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Just watched Dan Snow's History of the Congo .

Very enlightening , but so often i find these documentaries make me feel so ignorant of all the stuff that's happened in my own lifetime.

I really don't remember any of the stuff from the documentary being debated much in the mainstream media at the time or maybe I just wasn't interested enough to find out.  

Either way it's a good example of how countries with enormous natural wealth can become war zones and fall into total disarray and misery.

i remember the "rumble in the jungle" bit , but that's about all  

The dinosaur show.

Rolling Stones in concert.

Starting after Mel Gibson in Man Without a Face

Sounds like a film that could be taken the wrong way by some

according to the Ceefax blurb

A teacher who  becomes a recluse after a disfiguring accident bonds with a lonely 12 year-old boy

• 2 weeks later...

Loving masterchef Australia .Not loving Vern from it,he is good but gets right on my wick.Such a fooking creep.Everytime a pro chef does anything nods agrees in a cringeworthy fashion.Tries their food" mmm ohhhh ahhhh wow" yes I'm sure it's nice,but really.Tries his own stuff" lovely beautiful ,that is good"