Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Anyone watch Educating Yorkshire? Had watched all the 7 episodes before tonight's finale. 

I recommend watching this final episode tonight. Tears dropped. Hugely inspirational stuff.

His speech at the end...

Earlier on Film four watched The Legend of Zorro, then The Untouchables just starting Wall Street with MattP alter ego Gordon Gekko.

:)

Wall Street Guy - A Rincewind production about a banker who becomes an instant man of virtue after losing his house, car and family due to getting a bad headache.

A working class romp as the man sees the error of his ways trading Lloyds bank for the food bank.

Just £3.50 to view on the dno punj punj youtube channel. Naturally discounts available for street guys, volunteers, charity workers, single mothers, sex workers, LGBT couples, trade unionists, public sector workers, the disabled and Guardian subscribers.

Just finished Lost. Heard negative reviews about the ending from nearly everyone but thought it was fairly decent myself, good series.

its an excellnt series, JJ Abrams series endings get better with time, Alias was a dire last episode (30 mins to wrap up 5 seasons) , lost was ok, but ultimatley dissapointing (pretty early on people had guessed that was the situation, i was hoping they would be inventive) fringe though, that ended brilliantly, incidentally, i recommend you watch all those :)

and revolution on sky

I've just watched "7 days that made the fuhrer " on channel 5 and he ( Hitler) was a homeless DNO .person for a few years . So just remember this if you piss on someone (accidentally or otherwise) in St. Martin's Square after a night on the giggling syrup .

yes i'm looking at you master Mattp 

Edited by Zingari

I've just watched "7 days that made the fuhrer " on channel 5 and he ( Hitler) was a homeless DNO .person for a few years . So just remember this if you piss on someone (accidentally or otherwise) in St. Martin's Square after a night on the giggling syrup .

yes i'm looking at you master Mattp

I had to.

2CF57C2C-11EB-400A-9D1A-16EA5DF74148-495

Just finished Lost. Heard negative reviews about the ending from nearly everyone but thought it was fairly decent myself, good series.

I agree, the ending was not that bad. I can't see any other way to explain events on the island apart from it is all dream ending which would be phoney.