Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Skyfall. Brilliant film.

I'm a massive Bond fan but don't really like the modern day Bonds. However, Skyfall is excellent and the best of the modern day Bonds imo. All the traditional aspects are back, but the only horrid moment is when they smash the DB5 :cry:

I'm a massive Bond fan but don't really like the modern day Bonds. However, Skyfall is excellent and the best of the modern day Bonds imo. All the traditional aspects are back, but the only horrid moment is when they smash the DB5 :cry:

I don't remember this but apparantly, when I saw that scene in the cinema I loudly exclaimed "what the fvck?!" and had my angry face on for 10mins

• Like 1

Waybuloo (obviously recorded for my daughter)

:whistle:

Does it take you 10 minutes to realise that your daughter has gone and not even watching it whilst you're standing there watching a programme made for small children?

Guest MattP

Room 101. Yipee George Osbourn has gone in.

Brilliant let's throw away a man who has completely transformed the nations economy from desolute to the strongest in Western Europe.

What down and out threw him in?

• 2 weeks later...

Finished True Detective, average ending, decent series but not quite as good as it looked like it was going to be from the first few eps

agreed

Just watching secret eaters on catch up, gotta say it's a great comedy for anyone that's missed it.

Basically, some fatties moan about how they can't work out how they are so fat. Channel 4 then set up some secret cameras and get detectives to follow them whiles they stuff their face with chocolate and Mcdonalds and are then surprised when the evidence is plonked in front of their face.

Without giving too much away they then go on a proper diet and stop shoving shit down their throats all the time and shock horror, they lose weight! Bloody morons!

Just watching secret eaters on catch up, gotta say it's a great comedy for anyone that's missed it.

Basically, some fatties moan about how they can't work out how they are so fat. Channel 4 then set up some secret cameras and get detectives to follow them whiles they stuff their face with chocolate and Mcdonalds and are then surprised when the evidence is plonked in front of their face.

Without giving too much away they then go on a proper diet and stop shoving shit down their throats all the time and shock horror, they lose weight! Bloody morons!

I'm watching that too. Some bloke with his "healthy" bowl of cereal for breakfast that rolls in at 2500 calories lol

I'm watching that too. Some bloke with his "healthy" bowl of cereal for breakfast that rolls in at 2500 calories lol

I know, he didn't bother with milk and used double cream and thought it was all good for him! I mean seriously, you think cream every morning is good for you? Hilarious stuff!

I know, he didn't bother with milk and used double cream and thought it was all good for him! I mean seriously, you think cream every morning is good for you? Hilarious stuff!

Half a pot of double cream on ya special k, there's a juxtaposition for you.