Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Guest MattP

I think you're addicted to Benefits TV.

Will have a dedicated channel soon.

Turned on for a great quote "270 pounds a week, that's almost 800 a month"

Ridiculous at the minute, just a load of Somalians and Palestinians each with 7-8 kids moaning because they want to live in London.

Will have a dedicated channel soon.

Turned on for a great quote "270 pounds a week, that's almost 800 a month"

Ridiculous at the minute, just a load of Somalians and Palestinians each with 7-8 kids moaning because they want to live in London.

It's certainly flavour of the month with broadcasters, programmes of that ilk just make my blood boil.

I'm concerned a sizeable proportion of my school year will be wasters and scrounge off of the state.

Guest MattP

Earn £600 a month in part time work between you but have 8 kids so you can claim £54000 a year off the taxpayer.

You can't make this shit up can you, just have to laugh lol

Guest MattP

Impressed with the professionalism of the council workers

Some of them will have been waiting for this for years. I bet you can imagine the states they have seen.

That Somalian is unreal, he can get his wife and kids from Mogadishu to London but 25 miles to High Wycombe is going to destroy his life.

Some of them will have been waiting for this for years. I bet you can imagine the states they have seen.

That Somalian is unreal, he can get his wife and kids from Mogadishu to London but 25 miles to High Wycombe is going to destroy his life.

It makes you laugh, they use emotional blackmail about the kids welfare in the current residence but don't you dare offer appropriate accommodation in Luton.

Guest MattP

You can tell most of these came in under Blair and Brown.

"In you come guys, house and cash for all, get the kids born, have 7-8, vote Labour"

Is anyone in Brent white anymore?

You can tell most of these came in under Blair and Brown.

"In you come guys, house and cash for all, get the kids born, have 7-8, vote Labour"

Is anyone in Brent white anymore?

Back down to earth with bump! The Somalis a complaining about that house in Luton is disgusting. Feel free to find better free accommodation in another country or get a job and pay for your own.

Guest MattP

This is actually quite sickening.

You are taken in to a different country, literally given a free life from that countries government for you and 7-8 kids and you moan the living room is too small.

It's like some weird sick social experiment we've tried and Beadle is waiting to come out.

Guest MattP

Back down to earth with bump! The Somalis a complaining about that house in Luton is disgusting. Feel free to find better free accommodation in another country or get a job and pay for your own.

I have no idea how those two housing officers bit their tongues, I wouldn't have managed it.

This is actually quite sickening.

You are taken in to a different country, literally given a free life from that countries government for you and 7-8 kids and you moan the living room is too small.

It's like some weird sick social experiment we've tried and Beadle is waiting to come out.

Proof the system can work with the summary, most seemingly finding employment all be it begrudgingly. All except lazy Tracy that played devils advocate with here kids welfare and in my opinion is an apalling mother. Edited by Strokes

Guest MattP

Proof the system can work with the summary, most seemingly finding employment all be it begrudgingly. All except lazy Tracy that played devils advocate with here kids welfare and in my opinion is an apalling mother.

Yep. As has been said by many on here before it's amazing how quickly people find a job when you take their money away.

Tracy is expecting another child though, what a smart decision that was.

Titanic?

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. Set during the war in Germany. A young boy makes friends with a boy in a concentration camp which their house is near and his fatter is a German officer stationed at the camp.

Edited by Rincewind

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. Set during the war in Germany. A young boy makes friends with a boy in a concentration camp which their house is near and his fatter is a German officer stationed at the camp.

Sounds decent, I hope that it all works out in the end.