Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Jeremy Kyle Show- I'm not actually watching it, it's on for background noise and I can't be bothered to get up and change the channel.

Same here. However it is more interesting than a criminology essay.

Whenever you see that show it makes you feel better in yourself. I often make a prat of myself, but not on national television :thumbup:

I love the looks on the faces when they fail lie detector tests or don't get the DNA results they want.

"Stop your selfish lifestyle and start being a mum!" - She's half my frigging age!!! I can't wait to see this!

I love the looks on the faces when they fail lie detector tests or don't get the DNA results they want.

"Stop your selfish lifestyle and start being a mum!" - She's half my frigging age!!! I can't wait to see this!

"But we were on a break!"

That girl is a year younger than me? :o

Well I have put Trisha on; why oh why would you go on national TV and say, "I had an abortion", just to get back at your mother. Have these people no shame?

This Morning, with an "Am I a Celebrity, are you sure, positive?" update from those two pillars of society Katie and Peter Andre, not good enough for you? <_< :rolleyes::giggle:

Actually, good point, I've put Trisha on :thumbup:

This Morning, with an "Am I a Celebrity, are you sure, positive?" update from those two pillars of society Katie and Peter Andre, not good enough for you? <_< :rolleyes::giggle:

Actually, good point, I've put Trisha on :thumbup:

I really can't stand This Morning. I would rather watch Wheeler Dealers, yes Sir Fynwy, that's right, Wheeler Dealers!