Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Jeremy Kyle - today's show is unbelievable. "My ex moved too far away for me to be a good dad!" screams the headline. Loughborough to Long Eaton. Brilliant. lol

I Own Britain's Best Home 2009

Don't like the mock Tudor/cottagey style of this one, but some of the homes that they've shown this week have left me very jealous indeed.

Yep, I saw that.

How lairy were those fans on the Western Terrace? :olol

I'm now watching a discussion on Newsnight on the anniversary of the D-Day landings. Apparently France have forgotten to invite the Queen this year....

Watched Jonathon Ross last night. Mainly for the Killers, but Joanna Lumley was a nice surprise too. I remember watching her programme about the Aurora Borealis and to say it is stunning would be an understatement. If ever I get a chance to go their I would jump at it.

The Killers impressed me again. Loved them from the start. And Brandon Flowers makes me laugh.

They performed their songs well too. Especially the surprise of Mr Brightside and When You Were Young - they said they'd be playing Human and World We Live In but didn't say anything about the first two.

Watched Jonathon Ross last night. Mainly for the Killers, but Joanna Lumley was a nice surprise too. I remember watching her programme about the Aurora Borealis and to say it is stunning would be an understatement. If ever I get a chance to go their I would jump at it.

The Killers impressed me again. Loved them from the start. And Brandon Flowers makes me laugh.

They performed their songs well too. Especially the surprise of Mr Brightside and When You Were Young - they said they'd be playing Human and World We Live In but didn't say anything about the first two.

Yeh they were attempting to be all spontaneous.

Thought it was a dreadful episode tbh. Knew it would be when I heard the lineup, it was actually better than expected though. Why the hell anyone would want to interview Brandon Flowers I have no idea. What a bellend.

Next week will be quality though. Hugh Laurie, Eric Cantona and Dustin Hoffman. :D