Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

KEEP ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN'

NOW I KNOW Y'ALL BE LOVIN' THIS SH*T RIGHT HERE, L.I.M.P - BIZKIT IS RIGHT HERE, PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE PUT YO' HANDS IN THE AIR COS IF WE DON'T CARE, THEN WE DON'T CARE!

And so on...

1,2,3 times 2 to the six.

NOW I KNOW Y'ALL BE LOVIN' THIS SH*T RIGHT HERE, L.I.M.P - BIZKIT IS RIGHT HERE, PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE PUT YO' HANDS IN THE AIR COS IF WE DON'T CARE, THEN WE DON'T CARE!

And so on...

I loved the hand movements.

I remember watching the ol' Wrestling, hear The Undertaker come out to his new music, then switched over to MTV during the break and saw Rollin'. I was amazed.

And so on...

'Bout my g-g-generation!

PS-I know that that is a different song to Rollin(').

I loved the hand movements.

I remember watching the ol' Wrestling, hear The Undertaker come out to his new music, then switched over to MTV during the break and saw Rollin'. I was amazed.

:D When he returned with the American Badass style...So awesome.

'BY GAWD! IT'S THUY UND'RTAK'R! HE'S BROKEN HIM IN HAFF! HE IS ABSOLUTELY OUT COLD!'

Not relevant but you know.

Archived