Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

No, I know what you mean, I thought she was quite "cute", in a non-pervy sort of way. It was probably the funny element tbh, that's pretty integral.

Och! I cannae get live when I'm still on dial-up.

Get it sorted!

*Ahem* Where's everybody gone?

Im watchin Buzzcocks.

And wheres the Roo meister tonight?

Buzzcocks is a good'un.

Roo's probably doing work. Like he should be. That or it's the weekend in Australia and he's out and about.

Shit yeh there like a day ahead arent they nearly? So would it be Saturday morning? I dont blady know!

And can i just add i love Noel Fielding.

Also, the woman on Buzzcocks this week sounds very weird. she has hamster esque cheeks.

Shit yeh there like a day ahead arent they nearly? So would it be Saturday morning? I dont blady know!

And can i just add i love Noel Fielding.

Also, the woman on Buzzcocks this week sounds very weird. she has hamster esque cheeks.

I thought that Fielding made an excellent captain.

And, as for that woman :wub:

I don't like it and want it changed back but I can't for the minute apparently. I wanted to be called ASH17LCFC. but that was rejected. :angry:

I've a hunch that Lookydo might make you hold out for the full 7 days before he lets you change again. :devil:

I was joking Berty, chill :P

As for your homework comment, well. Sickening.

Hey, if you're ever feeling deprived and want some homework setting, Sticky, just shout. :D:thumbup:

PS. Where the fook is everyone? :dunno:

Archived