Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

I've a hunch that Lookydo might make you hold out for the full 7 days before he lets you change again. :devil:

Hey, if you're ever feeling deprived and want some homework setting, Sticky, just shout. :D:thumbup:

PS. Where the fook is everyone? :dunno:

I love it when people put PS. on here. Cracks me up.

Yeah she was.

Noel Fielding cracks me up though. Are you a Boosh fan?

Yeah I'm a massive fan. Of the first two series.

I've a hunch that Lookydo might make you hold out for the full 7 days before he lets you change again. :devil:

<_<

Why mess around with standard ones when a bit of jam can create the taste revolutuion?

It can indeed, sir.

I'm seriously offended that wagon wheels and Buzzocks are considered as more important topic of conversation that my signature debacle

yeah I'm attenion seeking prat :P

Oh, and, erm, i have a erm... peanut i quite fancy. What d'you reckon lads?

Hahaha. Only kidding.

On your sig just go on the sig bit, write lost, highlight it, click on size 4 and the pother thing you wanted and the jobs a good 'un.

I've not seen much of the 3rd series. Is that a good thing? I've seen the crack fox one and1 or 2 others on iplayer.

Just my opinion but I thought it was shit. I hate to say this as well but I think that part of it may have been down to all the noobs at college making out it was the best thing ever. You know the type.

Oh, and, erm, i have a erm... peanut i quite fancy. What d'you reckon lads?

Hahaha. Only kidding.

On your sig just go on the sig bit, write lost, highlight it, click on size 4 and the pother thing you wanted and the jobs a good 'un.

Did that and ended with that (look at my sig)

The sig is of course strictly expermential :P

Just my opinion but I thought it was shit. I hate to say this as well but I think that part of it may have been down to all the noobs at college making out it was the best thing ever. You know the type.

Yeah, i know what you mean, some people will defend something to the hilt if they like it that much, even if it is'nt very good.

Hello all.

Evenin' Tevez.

Did that and ended with that (look at my sig)

The sig is of course strictly expermential :P

Ok, you could try highlighting what youve wrote, and going on size 4, then highlighting it again (but do no highlight the size 4 in brackets), and then doing what you want to it...

Yeah, i know what you mean, some people will defend something to the hilt if they like it that much, even if it is'nt very good.

Nah I meant the ones who pick up on something later on than everyone else and then make out like they are giant fans. Continuous quoting etc etc. :cool:

The one's that try and tell you trivia etc that you already know. That really gets on my nerves.

Ok, you could try highlighting what youve wrote, and going on size 4, then highlighting it again (but do no highlight the size 4 in brackets), and then doing what you want to it...

Ah cheers The Rev ;) you are Bob's uncle!

Going to "turn in" now. Night everyone. :wave:
Nights guys

I now can go to the bed in peace with knowledge that my sig is functioning and that everyone knows I'm truly not that Ash17LCFC fellow :P

pfft, and GIRLS!

all off to bed already?... pathetic! :rolleyes:

Archived