Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

I've not seen much of the 3rd series. Is that a good thing? I've seen the crack fox one and1 or 2 others on iplayer.

It's dreadful for the most part.

The only one I liked was the Crimping episode and even that was average at best.

The thing that got me was the fact that they moaned about being confined to the Zoo in the first series and they couldn't keep thinking up ideas stuck in there, which is fair enough. So then the second series, which is the best IMO, where they move to the flat but go anywhere e.g. a deserted island, a cabin the woods and the Rudi & Spider episode.

So then they shoot themselves in the foot by moving into the shop. In the third series they're only ever there, or the Velvet Onion.

SHIT.

The only pens you have are those little things from the bookies, you gambling addict :angry:

Aint gone none. Don't have to do homework anymore. :P

Sorry ched. no offence yer. fooking hell. what a night. ah well.. so wat u guys doing tonight?

Tuwaaaat.

Archived