Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

What about myself do you want explained?

Keep it clean though, there's children present. (DB11/NSLL)

Im really not sure.

Where Former Nihat tonight?

Or is it best served asking Nussul where he is.

Interesting.

A withheld number rang me about 20 past 10.

I demand to know who it was.

Me.

I always get bored in Business, and withhold my number and call everyone with the exception of one annoying person, that the 'calling' can be blamed on. :whistle:

Well to that I can only say that your life must be about as dull as mine.

Im really not sure.

Where Former Nihat tonight?

Or is it best served asking Nussul where he is.

Me.

I don't know, let's say his name 3 times and see if he appears.

Clearly wasn't you, for you do not have my number. AHA!

>_< I sign in on msn, my only online contact being DB.

Hard times.

Why have him on msn in the first place?
No, I had several calls of a private number and all I could here was a dicso.

Dannyboy is blocked on my msn.

I don't even have anyone on FT from Msn lol

I deleted them just not blocked so I think I appear on theres but they not on mine.

Except for someone called Ben/Dave :dunno:

There's a fvcking enormous spider in my bath... at least I hope it's still in the bath having been helpfully informed that, contrary to popular belief, they can crawl out on their own.

How the fook can I kill it from a suitably safe distance? Please don't make pointless politically-correct suggestions like 'put a glass over it, slide a piece of paper under it and carry it outside' - not a chance! This thing has to die, as swiftly and 'safely' as possible.

Ugghhhh. *shudders*

There's a fvcking enormous spider in my bath... at least I hope it's still in the bath having been helpfully informed that, contrary to popular belief, they can crawl out on their own.

How the fook can I kill it from a suitably safe distance? Please don't make pointless politically-correct suggestions like 'put a glass over it, slide a piece of paper under it and carry it outside' - not a chance! This thing has to die, as swiftly and 'safely' as possible.

Ugghhhh. *shudders*

Turn the water on.

Ugghhhh. *shudders*

Get a can of deoderant (SP!? im bit tipsy) spray the spider with all your might! Put the Plug in the hole in bath, and fill!

Turn on the shower and spray the spider until bath gets to a decent height that, you can get a stone, tie it to the spider and drown the f00ker!

'Sapnin Rev.

Not a lot Mr. ld3.

I don't even have anyone on FT from Msn lol

I deleted them just not blocked so I think I appear on theres but they not on mine.

Except for someone called Ben/Dave :dunno:

Just call him 'Bave'.

Ok, my withheld numbered friend has just rang again.

I answered to nothing but silence.

Do I have a stalker?

An admirer maybe?

Pah.

I should be so lucky.

EDIT - And again.

Must stop doing that.

I just posted that didnt i?

Oh, and PS, what is DB11 doing on here at this time? He;s only like...11 aint he?!

Archived