Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

As opposed to those boys without, hmmmm.

Only joking Roo-ney. How the devil are ya?

A Cock boy is someone who loves cock

I'm good except i was on may way to work so had no chance of listening to all the excitement

Yes MTWG former 22nd August 2008 2:32am, you are the original cock boy

Sign me up.

We've got too many players as it is. And they're all crap.

A Cock boy is someone who loves cock

I'm good except i was on may way to work so had no chance of listening to all the excitement

Yes MTWG former 22nd August 2008 2:32am, you are the original cock boy

I think you'll find I was 22nd August 2:26.

Well, well, look what the cat dragged in ;)

ha! well you know, i had to return at some point. god knows how i ended up at my mates house this morning, i'v literally been fooked since about 6 yesterday evening. Stopped drinking about 3 hours ago according to my mate, and was in some sort of daze (awake but not with it) since i arrived at my friends (which according to this person was about 12 last night) so i have not slept at all.

:/

how are you socerroo?

ha! well you know, i had to return at some point. god knows how i ended up at my mates house this morning, i'v literally been fooked since about 6 yesterday evening. Stopped drinking about 3 hours ago according to my mate, and was in some sort of daze (awake but not with it) since i arrived at my friends (which according to this person was about 12 last night) so i have not slept at all.

:/

how are you socerroo?

Tired and emotional but other than that been a reasonably quick day at work :thumbup:

Ah right fair enough. where do you work? What do you do?

At a shit company doing credit management where im a team leader i've been here 3 years but it starting to get really boring and menotiness. Thank god the boys i work witha good blokes

What have you been up 2

At a shit company doing credit management where im a team leader i've been here 3 years but it starting to get really boring and menotiness. Thank god the boys i work witha good blokes

What have you been up 2

Preparing for uni, meeting some mates. Meeting a few people from on here. Parties. Work. Mainly work though, i do quite enjoy my job. What is the party life like where you live?

Archived