Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

Get a can of deoderant (SP!? im bit tipsy) spray the spider with all your might! Put the Plug in the hole in bath, and fill!

Turn on the shower and spray the spider until bath gets to a decent height that, you can get a stone, tie it to the spider and drown the f00ker!

subtly put...... :cool:

Better to get off unlike most of the posters here I do have a girlfriend waiting for me......... :whistle:

to watch a bloody romantic dvd unless I can persuade her not to......... ^_^

Van Helsing is it then I mention a barely tangible love story there between the hero and heroine and she is hooked

I'm so good me :cool:

Me to it's fridayi'm felling relatively fresh and it's our first home A-league game of the season tonight which means a decent sesh at the pub followed by a great night of laughs and hopefully 3 points

Sounds good mate :thumbup: !

I've had a rather decent session at a number of public houses in recent hours, so would ask people to please ignore any spelling mistakes which may creep in tonight :giggle: .

Btw, what are A-League stewards like RooFox? surely not as twattish as our English counterparts :laugh: ?

Sounds good mate :thumbup: !

I've had a rather decent session at a number of public houses in recent hours, so would ask people to please ignore any spelling mistakes which may creep in tonight :giggle: .

Btw, what are A-League stewards like RooFox? surely not as twattish as our English counterparts :laugh: ?

All right, but i stand in the bar where there is a big viewing area so they more just work around collecting your empty glasses.

Once last year there was a really butch chick steward and i jokingly said to her to kick my mate out and she turned to me and said "you just want to know wether im a guy or a chick don't you" and wandered off to the hysterics of all my mates.

Come on the Central Coast Mariners!

:sick:

Melbourne who?

1 Melbourne Victory FC 2 1 1 0 4 2 2 4

2 Sydney FC 2 1 1 0 3 2 1 4

3 Adelaide United FC 2 1 1 0 2 1 1 4

4 Newcastle Jets FC 2 0 2 0 4 4 0 2

5 Queensland Roar FC 2 0 2 0 2 2 0 2

6 Central Coast Mariners FC 2 0 1 1 3 4 -1 1

7 Perth Glory FC 2 0 1 1 3 4 -1 1

8 Wellington Phoenix FC 2 0 1 1 3 5 -2 1

All right, but i stand in the bar where there is a big viewing area so they more just work around collecting your empty glasses.

Once last year there was a really butch chick steward and i jokingly said to her to kick my mate out and she turned to me and said "you just want to know wether im a guy or a chick don't you" and wandered off to the hysterics of all my mates.

:sick:

:laugh: Nice one.

Tonight I was stopped by a rather decent-looking female copper who politely asked us where we were going. One of my mates suggested her place and was arresed for being drunk and disorderly :angry: . Why can't fit birds have a sense of humour :whistle: ?

( :whistle: Might just be personal experience, awits being proved wrong :thumbup: ).

:laugh: Nice one.

Tonight I was stopped by a rather decent-looking female copper who politely asked us where we were going. One of my mates suggested her place and was arresed for being drunk and disorderly :angry: . Why can't fit birds have a sense of humour :whistle: ?

( :whistle: Might just be personal experience, awits being proved wrong :thumbup: ).

Probably wasn't a smoth line :giggle:

How do you not know tho that her husband is at her house, so arrested him so they could have the cell to themselves :thumbup:

1 Melbourne Victory FC 2 1 1 0 4 2 2 4

2 Sydney FC 2 1 1 0 3 2 1 4

3 Adelaide United FC 2 1 1 0 2 1 1 4

4 Newcastle Jets FC 2 0 2 0 4 4 0 2

5 Queensland Roar FC 2 0 2 0 2 2 0 2

6 Central Coast Mariners FC 2 0 1 1 3 4 -1 1

7 Perth Glory FC 2 0 1 1 3 4 -1 1

8 Wellington Phoenix FC 2 0 1 1 3 5 -2 1

Being top 2 games into the season does not a good team make.

Archived