Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

Probably wasn't a smoth line :giggle:

How do you not know tho that her husband is at her house, so arrested him so they could have the cell to themselves :thumbup:

We don't, but was forkin' hilarious when it happened. Normally he's the sober one who keeps the rest of us out of trouble (you know the sort :thumbup: ) but not today.

Also, goodness knows why we started at 2, my lightweight mates were done by about 10ish :crylaugh: .

Good times :cool::beer: !

Being top 2 games into the season does not a good team make.

Is that a riddle?

Our 3 CM feild pairing of 2 Costa Rican Internationals a scotsman with a fourth ex QPR star pushing forward to support the strikers off the bench will have everyone worried all year. fact.

Is that a riddle?

Our 3 CM feild pairing of 2 Costa Rican Internationals a scotsman with a fourth ex QPR star pushing forward to support the strikers off the bench will have everyone worried all year. fact.

It's nice to hear the standard is improving all the time.

COME ON THE MARINERS!

events-070413-dbp1.jpg

Mr Geordie sir, I see you've dropped the ridicoulous username (awaits the inevitavle abuse about having an apparent tosser as a username) :thumbup: ?

Yeah, Lovejoy is a bit of a wankshaft. You should call yourself something else. Being as tyou're clearly not like the aforementioned wankshaft.

2 days too early I might add. <_<

Let it go, Libertine. :cool:

Archived