Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

:laugh:

Brilliant.

No, not brilliant. It was a good night but I now owe my friend some cash because I ran across a bowling green and we had a bet on. But I couldnae resist mon! That grass was so nice.

Also, I tried to jump what, at first, seemed a reasonably sized hedge. I didn't know it had thistles in it though, and it was bigger than I thought. Now my arms are scratched as fook and I look like I'm a self harmer.

I posted on your wall.

That would/will make your day.

Yeah.....I think I deleted that one... :giggle:

6.30 i'm waking up, killer!

2 albums downloaded for the bus journeys... sweeet.

Oh yes, bus journeys are not a problem at all so long as you have an mp3 player of some kind. Always a good chance to listen to some new stuff you can actually concentrate on...

Oh yes, bus journeys are not a problem at all so long as you have an mp3 player of some kind. Always a good chance to listen to some new stuff you can actually concentrate on...

I love bus journeys for that reason.

Ive gone for the new Kings Of Leon album, and The Last Of The Shadow Puppets album.

Will I like Joe?

Someone cheer me up. I went out to a friends late 18th last night, got suitably pished, acted a **** in front of his whole family, sang Bleeding Love at full volume and proclaimed my love for his 15 year old cousin.

Luckily his family found it funny and know it's me but I feel a right tool.

Oh my Lord. Slightly embarrassing. Very funny for us though lol

I love bus journeys for that reason.

Ive gone for the new Kings Of Leon album, and The Last Of The Shadow Puppets album.

Will I like Joe?

Whaaat? I've not come across the new KOL album yet, saying that I haven't been on my source website for a few days. I'll get onto that tomorrow. But yeah, the first album was very good.

Shadow Puppets? Hmmm. Not bad, just doesn't do a lot for me personally. Still fairly enjoyable though to be fair.

Whaaat? I've not come across the new KOL album yet, saying that I haven't been on my source website for a few days. I'll get onto that tomorrow. But yeah, the first album was very good.

Shadow Puppets? Hmmm. Not bad, just doesn't do a lot for me personally. Still fairly enjoyable though to be fair.

I have an album of this genre before you.

Christ.

Insomnia = A load of tosh.

It's all in the mind.

No, it's all in the late night phone calls till 3am.

I've gotta be up in 4 hours and I haven't a clue what I'm teaching tomorrow. :/

No, it's all in the late night phone calls till 3am.

I've gotta be up in 4 hours and I haven't a clue what I'm teaching tomorrow. :/

Maybe come up with a lesson on Insomnia... Would them kids understand it/you?

I've just woken up after 5 hours of sleep and I feel like poo born again.

Archived