Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

Anybody else completed this fans survey about drinking at matches?

Link

Don't suppose it'll make that much difference but give it a whirl if you fancy it

Got that from the FFC earlier.. Filled it in but like with most of their surveys I doubt it'll do much good. Worth a go though, if only to say I've done my bit, I suppose.

In other news, I'm really not tired. :angry: <_<

Rub one out mate

Is that the usual way of doing things in this here All Nighter thread? I don't frequent these halls as often as I once used to, I do not know the correct procedures.

Is this a sure-fire way of helping me to be tired? Or just something to keep me occupied for a short while? :ermm:

Is that the usual way of doing things in this here All Nighter thread? I don't frequent these halls as often as I once used to, I do not know the correct procedures.

Is this a sure-fire way of helping me to be tired? Or just something to keep me occupied for a short while? :ermm:

Depends on how vigourous you are

I don't want to chafe. That'll make the sleep uncomfortable. Is there any way to stop this yet still make myself tired?

Tommy G is your man for that, im not a chaffe.

You could always try and write/read a book abou conspirarcy theories Or if it is a lost cause utilise the night and go terrorise your neighbours :thumbup:

Tommy G is your man for that, im not a chaffe.

You could always try and write/read a book abou conspirarcy theories Or if it is a lost cause utilise the night and go terrorise your neighbours :thumbup:

I've decided that Street Golf is a good game to pass the time.. Until people at the bus stop shout "Oi, what do you think you're doing?" in a threatening / disapproving tone when they see you taking aim at the factory car-park and narrowly missing a delivery lorry. :sweating:

I've decided that Street Golf is a good game to pass the time.. Until people at the bus stop shout "Oi, what do you think you're doing?" in a threatening / disapproving tone when they see you taking aim at the factory car-park and narrowly missing a delivery lorry. :sweating:

Oh that brings back some memories :giggle:

Oh that brings back some memories :giggle:

And I have arrived home to the mother getting up for work and looking bemused as I'm fully dressed and awake at such a ludicrous hour. Ahh cup of tea and cooked breakfast. Looks like no sleep for me.

And I have arrived home to the mother getting up for work and looking bemused as I'm fully dressed and awake at such a ludicrous hour. Ahh cup of tea and cooked breakfast. Looks like no sleep for me.

Well the weekend starts in an hour for me..........it will be a long hour

Well the weekend starts in an hour for me..........it will be a long hour

Enjoy the weekend for the both of us, then. I unfortunately have no weekend due to my lifeguard assessment finishing this weekend. Much theory and practical work to do in the next couple of days. <_<

Enjoy the weekend for the both of us, then. I unfortunately have no weekend due to my lifeguard assessment finishing this weekend. Much theory and practical work to do in the next couple of days. <_<

I know many a life guard it will be a piece of piss mate especially if my old late can do it. :thumbup:

Poker tonight, AFL final tomorrow so drinking drinking and drinking :scarf::beer:

Some one on my MSN has had there account hacked (or whatever you say) by some one and they have proceeded to delete there Facebook, Myspace and Msn.

I marvel at such genius.

1. People choose obvious passwords

2. People keep the same passwords for multiple online activities

3. People are very dumb

I am the only person at work who doesn't have the default password of "change_me"

As I say - people are spectacularly dumb.

Some one on my MSN has had there account hacked (or whatever you say) by some one and they have proceeded to delete there Facebook, Myspace and Msn.

I marvel at such genius.

Impressive work.

Although i'd be a little pissed off. Is this person a twat?

Archived