Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

The overworked kind that currently gets by on less than 4 hours sleep a night and works (in school) 11 hour days and (at home) several more hours. I'm underpaid - it's official. :angry:

That is mental.

That's the kind of regime that Thatcher adhered to - and look what happened to her...she's lost her damn mind.

The overworked kind that currently gets by on less than 4 hours sleep a night and works (in school) 11 hour days and (at home) several more hours. I'm underpaid - it's official. :angry:

I think you should take your frustrations out on the little runts. Bash them about a bit, set fire to the science lab etc. You could become a heroine.

Go on :thumbup::P

I agree with the teacher. For the job they do, they get treated like shit and they are well underpaid. And their job is only getting harder as the behaviour of students continues to deteriorate. It's ridiculous.

Awww. :wub:

And still haven't been officially declared a zombie?

Respect, woman.

Zombie is probably the most accurate description. I have fantastic dark circles under my eyes too. :)

I think you should take your frustrations out on the little runts. Bash them about a bit, set fire to the science lab etc. You could become a heroine.

Go on :thumbup::P

One chucked a chair at me today. :huh: He's got shockingly poor aim though. :/

Another one told me to piss off. I told him I'd consider it if he was polite enough to say please. He looked bewildered.

Bless 'em.

Ooh, and I impressed myself with being early to bed last night (before midnight, in fact!) :o 'Twas all going so well until 'someone-who-shall-remain-nameless' text me at 2.30am to ask, "are you awake?"...

:yawn: "I am now" hmmph....

Then rang me for an hour long phone call. :rolleyes::P

Still, I got more than 5 hours sleep. :D I might even go early again tonight. :ermm:

I'm soooo tired I'm thinking an afternoon nap might be in order. But if I sleep for too long and miss listening to the game I'm gonna be well pissed off. Can't believe the miserable feckers in live chat t'other nite let me fall asleep during the penos. :angry::glare:

This evening, I'm thinking I may stay in and get pissed. Haven't got proper drunk in ages and it's long overdue. Vodka. :wub:

That could well lead to an all-nighter. :blush::devil:

Archived