Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

Didnt know you were a fan !?

And the Postaholic Retard thing was superb.

I am not really although I find him growing on me. His cause was not helped by a couple of chevettes playing "Run It(?)" on the bus earlier though.

Legend.

It was a joke. Chubby Brown is a woeful comedian, and his audiences must be easily amused. Can't believe there's still time for that type of humour.

I am not really although I find him growing on me. His cause was not helped by a couple of chevettes playing "Run It(?)" on the bus earlier though.

It was a joke. Chubby Brown is a woeful comedian, and his audiences must be easily amused. Can't believe there's still time for that type of humour.

How cand you not fine him funny? :dunno:

How cand you not fine him funny? :dunno:

Er, maybe because I don't want to hear racist slurs from some fat numbskull from Middlesborough?

Just a thought though, I'm sure I'm missing the point and everyone really thinks he's fantastic.

Because hes a more educated member of society is our Michael.

Yes indeedy. :yesyes:

Roy Chubby Brown is in the Jim Davidson / That guy from EastEnders / the fat bloke that recently died / soon to be Ricky Hatton school of "oh, we're old school, so we're allowed to be abusive!" comedians that need to be hung, tbh.

Roy Chubby Brown is in the Jim Davidson / That guy from EastEnders / the fat bloke that recently died / soon to be Ricky Hatton school of "oh, we're old school, so we're allowed to be abusive!" comedians that need to be hung, tbh.

:yesyes: And to be honest, it's bad enough that their acts are based on this type of stuff, but they actually have these views off stage. :angry:

Shit what IS his name? The king of those old school, racist fook heads. The bloke who I have to listen to "oh but his comic timing WAS really good!" about every time some shithead tries defending him.

Daggers help me out here.

The big (wide) bloke, well known, typical Daily Mail vermin, had his strange sort of video-will / self obituary thing read out as a show.

Shit what IS his name? The king of those old school, racist fook heads. The bloke who I have to listen to "oh but his comic timing WAS really good!" about every time some shithead tries defending him.

Daggers help me out here.

The big (wide) bloke, well known, typical Daily Mail vermin, had his strange sort of video-will / self obituary thing read out as a show.

Bernard Manning?

Archived