Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

I seem to be well behind with the times. Is this Jake Shingliner guy a joke account? Or is he just Ashlcfc's latest name change?

What's going on? How long has he been posting? Is DB11 now cool because Jake's around, in the same strange way DB11 turning up somehow validated JoeB, the previous muppet?

All these answers and more, on the next edition of <whoever posts next>.

I seem to be well behind with the times. Is this Jake Shingliner guy a joke account? Or is he just Ashlcfc's latest name change?

What's going on? How long has he been posting? Is DB11 now cool because Jake's around, in the same strange way DB11 turning up somehow validated JoeB, the previous muppet?

In all honesty.

His posts are worse than mine.

Yes, he is somewhat of a joke.

No, Ashlcfc is still going. Albeit rarely.

How long's he been posting? Too long.

DB11 will never be cool, and neither will JoeB.

I alwaya thought DB11 was cool in an ironic sort of way.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.ph...l=jake+shingler

Read that love.

IT Crowd or Garth Merenghi DVD?

Come on, this is important!

Hint:

Ah! Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you shall soon be consuming them along with this slice of humble pie that comes straight from the oven of shame set to gas mark EGG ON YOUR FACE!

Family guy.

That is an option although it's have to be Season 1, 2 or 3. Back in the day before it ruined itself.

Hint:

Ah! Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you shall soon be consuming them along with this slice of humble pie that comes straight from the oven of shame set to gas mark EGG ON YOUR FACE!

What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Smarties Cereal.

Oh my god, I didn't even know Smarties made a cereal!

They don't, it's just Smarties in a bowl with milk. lol

New series started filming the other week. No Noel Fielding though. Can't say I'm too bothered.

Archived