Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

That is an option although it's have to be Season 1, 2 or 3. Back in the day before it ruined itself.

What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Smarties Cereal.

Oh my god, I didn't even know Smarties made a cereal!

They don't, it's just Smarties in a bowl with milk. lol

New series started filming the other week. No Noel Fielding though. Can't say I'm too bothered.

Hahaha. I love Moss so much.

I do like Noel Fielding but his absence from the show isn't enough to stop me watching it, he's only a bit part really, it's like when Chris Morris (who's absolutely brilliant) left, it was still a good show after.

I would be a little nervous about it, though, they made a third Boosh series and that was kinda rubbish - so a third IT Crowd series would have to really be quite good. Third Black Books series was okay, though!

Hahaha. I love Moss so much.

I do like Noel Fielding but his absence from the show isn't enough to stop me watching it, he's only a bit part really, it's like when Chris Morris (who's absolutely brilliant) left, it was still a good show after.

I would be a little nervous about it, though, they made a third Boosh series and that was kinda rubbish - so a third IT Crowd series would have to really be quite good. Third Black Books series was okay, though!

Took me a while to get into the second series what with them being out and about more than in the first. It grew on me though. I've got faith in Linehan to get it right again.

Wasn't Buzzcocks woeful without Bill Bailey?

I actually kinda liked it, I hope Bailey's coming back after he's done touring or whatever he's doing but I thought it was an alright episode. Typically, that bit about Adele hating Duffy for being too-Welsh made me roll.

Took me a while to get into the second series what with them being out and about more than in the first. It grew on me though. I've got faith in Linehan to get it right again.

I didn't mind it, same as Boosh season 2 when they left the zoo, really - I loved the second season of IT Crowd.

Finners, you sharing that bottle of So Co, or what? :unsure:;)

Swap it for a hug? :cry:

It took me so long to twig on what So-Co was an abbreviation for.

You'd have found "JD" easier to interprate I suppose, but I'm all out of the that loveably Welsh immigrant's juice so I'm chugging down the fruity stuff instead (calm down, Tabou, I'm talking about whiskey.)

Swap it for a hug? :cry:

You'd have found "JD" easier to interprate I suppose, but I'm all out of the that loveably Welsh immigrant's juice so I'm chugging down the fruity stuff instead (calm down, Tabou, I'm talking about whiskey.)

I already give'd you a hug in t'other thread but here, have another... {{{{{{ hug }}}}}}

And don't swap the So Co for it - sounds like you need it and the hug costs nothing. I'll even supply the JD too, if you want.

I already give'd you a hug in t'other thread but here, have another... {{{{{{ hug }}}}}}

And don't swap the So Co for it - sounds like you need it and the hug costs nothing. I'll even supply the JD too, if you want.

Awww, brilliant. Want to be my mum?

I actually kinda liked it, I hope Bailey's coming back after he's done touring or whatever he's doing but I thought it was an alright episode. Typically, that bit about Adele hating Duffy for being too-Welsh made me roll.

I didn't mind it, same as Boosh season 2 when they left the zoo, really - I loved the second season of IT Crowd.

I liked Buzzcocks yesterday too.

The IT crowd cinema episode was fantastic lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived