Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

After sending a kind of goodbye song to my ex last night, just sent 3000 word email asking for her to take me back. I must have real issues, and I'm not sure what I want from life, or anything atm. Listening to Madonna at 2 in the morning wasn't what I had in mind, and I feel really lost and inadequate in everything I do.

:unsure:

After sending a kind of goodbye song to my ex last night, just sent 3000 word email asking for her to take me back. I must have real issues, and I'm not sure what I want from life, or anything atm. Listening to Madonna at 2 in the morning wasn't what I had in mind, and I feel really lost and inadequate in everything I do.

Mate I'm still up watching Come dine with me on 4On Demand, now who is the one with the issues? lol

du du du du... :dance:

:yawn: Wow, tis thrilling on here tonight. Starting to think I might have more fun going in Live Chat and talking to myself. :/

:yawn: Wow, tis thrilling on here tonight. Starting to think I might have more fun going in Live Chat and talking to myself. :/

I've never realised so many people are still up in the wee hours of the morning!

Its refreshing to know i'm not alone ^_^

So you moan about no company, then just 13 minutes later someone posts and you ignore him!

Remarkable. :P

Mate, you really do have serious issues. lol

:|

I swear you're making this up.

I fancy an all-nighter.

Anyone want to stay up with me tonight? We can tell each other ghost stories and play dares, and then we'll be really naughty and tuck in to some midnight snacks & treats. Then, once the remaining posters leave, we snuggle up under the covers infront of our keyboards and then wank ourselves to sleep. It will be great, like slumber a party?

Who's with me?

I fancy an all-nighter?

Anyone want to stay up with me tonight? We can tell each other ghost stories and play dares, and then we'll be really naughty and tuck in to some midnight snacks & treats. Then, once the remaining posters leave, we snuggle up under the covers infront of our keyboards and then wank ourselves to sleep. It will be great, like slumber party?

Who's with me?

I thought you'd never ask.

Pass the haribo. Oh and a box of tissues.

Ta.

Archived