Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

I had a teach who slept in classes, with out a word of a lie

Do you do that

I wish I could. I know a teacher who gets all the class to have a nap in the afternoons, she often joins them (that sounds far more dodgy than it's supposed to!).

But, no, I don't sleep in class. Or at least, not properly. I think I have perfected the technique of propping my eyes open and mentally shutting down though... caffeine in copious quantities tends to see me through.

Sorry!! :( Although you can still hope he doesn't figure it out! :PBy the way, shouldn't you be reviewing? :whistle::P

Ooh, pushy! :P But I will, I pwomise... this weekend. :fc::)

Of course, 'tis my birthday tomorrow and I'm going to endure a marathon exam week, so I have to take it out on someone else :sweating::thumbup:

Ahhh, fair enough. I'm a pro at 'having stuff taken out on me'. Tis fine. :smile:

Happy Birthday (slightly premature!) and good luck with the exams. :D

Of course, 'tis my birthday tomorrow and I'm going to endure a marathon exam week, so I have to take it out on someone else :sweating::thumbup:

I just found out you are from Copenhagen, were my first young love was from a cute danish exchange student with a heart of gold. :blush:

I just found out you are from Copenhagen, were my first young love was from a cute danish exchange student with a heart of gold. :blush:

Australian --> English translation: she felt sorry for me.

:devil::whistle:

Ahhh, fair enough. I'm a pro at 'having stuff taken out on me'. Tis fine. :smile:

Happy Birthday (slightly premature!) and good luck with the exams. :D

You get paid for it? I say, you must be good then. And thank you!

Thanks, I bet you would make a good teammate.

Indeed. Should've made more than just an enquiry for me :whistle:

But I thought I was your endless love.... :unsure::cry:

No, you're Ross-Kemp's endless love, judging from that live chat session :giggle:

Archived