Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

You know how older people say when they drink the next day they always get a head ache, well i never believed it until now every time i drink even if it is just 2 pints i wake up with a head ache

The day after I drink I feel fine, but don't think about what I do before I do something, a bit like what happens if I get little or no sleep.

It's the day after tommorow that's always a killer for me. That day being today (Friday).

The day after I drink I feel fine, but don't think about what I do before I do something, a bit like what happens if I get little or no sleep.

It's the day after tommorow that's always a killer for me. That day being today (Friday).

Is it not Satde now :thumbup:

Ripped underwear and $200 sounds to me like you have been man whoring whilst drunk.

:unsure:

I won on a 15/1 horse and tipped all my mates in to it which meant free drinks all nite and things were just rowdy from then on

Nite Nite MTWG

I'm really in the mood for an all-nighter... but I mustn't. :( Gotta drive to Brighton and home tomorrow, and then to Wales and back on Weds. :yawn: Someone convince me to be sensible and get some sleep. :/

I'm really in the mood for an all-nighter... but I mustn't. :( Gotta drive to Brighton and home tomorrow, and then to Wales and back on Weds. :yawn: Someone convince me to be sensible and get some sleep. :/

All night long! all nighttt

:dance: :dance: :dance:

:punk: :punk:

I think you're warming to it. :sweating:

Thought I should edit 'your' given recent complaints. lol

:P

I'm not sure 'warming to it' is quite the wording I'd use. :angry:

Archived