Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

Celebrity Scissor Hands is enough to wind anyone up alone surely? I'm attempting to get through a book on the Nixon White House for uni. It isn't happening though.

If this video of the world's most brilliant bird doesn't cheer you up, then nothing will:

Celebrity Scissor Hands is enough to wind anyone up alone surely? I'm attempting to get through a book on the Nixon White House for uni. It isn't happening though.

If this video of the world's most brilliant bird doesn't cheer you up, then nothing will:

:yawn: I've seen it before. Normally I'd be staring at the monitor in disbilief. :unsure:

Do any of the 'celebrities' actually have scissors as hands?

That'd be a bit of a bummer.

Don't put celebrity in inverted commas.

Sabrina from Mis-Teeq is on. SHow her the respect she deserves. What a career.

I have to be honest, I have no idea who this Geoff fella is on CSH, but he has the shittest hairstyle on the planet. I'm not convinced that any of these people have ever been famous. Maybe I'm old and am just losing touch with popular culture. To be quite honest, that would be no bad thing.

I have to be honest, I have no idea who this Geoff fella is on CSH, but he has the shittest hairstyle on the planet. I'm not convinced that any of these people have ever been famous. Maybe I'm old and am just losing touch with popular culture. To be quite honest, that would be no bad thing.

I don't know who half of them are either, and normally I've at least heard of some of the people on these things.

Anyway, I'm off now, night everyone. :wave:

That's just sick :sick::nono:

Not in a molestic way.

I watched some Celebrity Scissor Hands as i was falling asleep last night, Who is the guy that's crying all the time,Got a bit of the Michael Jackson's about him?

The only two i recognized were Jess from The Real Hustle and Sabrina from Misteeq. lol

Was in some eighties group called Starwipe / 5 Star / Starman, something like that.

Archived