Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

I watched some Celebrity Scissor Hands as i was falling asleep last night, Who is the guy that's crying all the time,Got a bit of the Michael Jackson's about him?

The only two i recognized were Jess from The Real Hustle and Sabrina from Misteeq. lol

That sounds like a recipe for nightmares if ever I heard one! :nono:

And, no, I don't know who most of them are either. :huh:

Anyone recommend any food for this hour?

Depends what you fancy, really. I've just opened a packet of chocolate-covered ginger biscuits. Or do you mean 'proper' food? :dunno:

Just got in from a 5 mile jog. I feel quite awesome at the moment, when you go out in shorts and a t-shirt and its quite cold, and then come back needing a cold shower to cool down, after pushing your self as much as you can, there truely is no better feeling.

Just got in from a 5 mile jog. I feel quite awesome at the moment, when you go out in shorts and a t-shirt and its quite cold, and then come back needing a cold shower to cool down, after pushing your self as much as you can, there truely is no better feeling.

Toasted naan bread. I beg to differ.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived