Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

Nussul.

If you're gonna tell stories, they at least need to be convincing.

It takes 2 hours and 45 minutes, to get ready, go to the church. (30-45 mins to do that). What takes 2 hours to set-up?

Nussul.

If you're gonna tell stories, they at least need to be convincing.

It takes 2 hours and 45 minutes, to get ready, go to the church. 30-45 mins. What takes 2 hours to set-up?

7-45 to 9-30 actually, and that's 2 hours 45 is it? If you're going to exagerrate numbers, at least make them convincing.

And I'd get round there about 9.

And why would I make up that I have a religion?

Guys guys guys. You haven't won until you've done 41 hours solid with a rave in the middle, sandwiched between two eight hour days at work. That, my friends, is an all nighter.

That's right. I used to do that on a regular. Get home from Vibealite Mansfield, Die-Hard or Pleasuredome, put me work boots on, go work for double-time, put some lamp-posts up, then go home and eat a saucepan full of mashed potatoes and watch the x-files and news at ten.

7-45 to 9-30 actually, and that's 2 hours 45 is it? If you're going to exagerrate numbers, at least make them convincing.

And I'd get round there about 9.

And why would I make up that I have a religion?

My numbers were spot on.

I thought it was 6.45. So, why don't you go ask people advice on relationships that never were?

That's right. I used to do that on a regular. Get home from Vibealite Mansfield, Die-Hard or Pleasuredome, put me work boots on, go work for double-time, put some lamp-posts up, then go home and eat a saucepan full of mashed potatoes and watch the x-files and news at ten.

lol

I'm love El Empty's posts in the past few pages of this thread :D

Archived