Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

You underestimate me.

You said I wouldn't last the night. I did.

You said I wouldn't last till 7pm today, I did.

I'm still here, ain't I?

Yeah, but you can only last so long. And if you've been up since half 7 Sunday morning or whatever praying then you can't last much longer.

And if you do then thoughts of your cheating will be confirmed lol

Yeah, but you can only last so long. And if you've been up since half 7 Sunday morning or whatever praying then you can't last much longer.

And if you do then thoughts of your cheating will be confirmed lol

Cheating? lol...i havent turned my laptop off in 2 days, and I've posted more or less every 15/20 minutes in that period.

Any suspicions arising that I'm cheating are firmly because you're bottling it and you've realised I can actually take you on at this.

Again, you underestimate me. I could easily last another night, and another day.

Cheating? lol...i havent turned my laptop off in 2 days, and I've posted more or less every 15/20 minutes in that period.

Any suspicions arising that I'm cheating are firmly because you're bottling it and you've realised I can actually take you on at this.

Again, you underestimate me. I could easily last another night, and another day.

:laugh:

Do you read your posts before pressing submit? :laugh: :laugh:

Cheating? lol ...i havent turned my laptop off in 2 days, and I've posted more or less every 15/20 minutes in that period.

Please God, no.

:laugh:

Do you read your posts before pressing submit? :laugh: :laugh:

You know it though LD. You know I'm not joking.

Don't wanna give in...fine.

Unless you hit the sack at some point, we'll be in the exact same situation...same time, tomorrow.

There is no way on earth you could go 60+ hours without sleeping.

Archived